. All Purpose Flour / Maida - 1 1/4 cup or 150 gms
. Sugar – 3/4 cup or150 gms
. Butter/oil - 120 gms
. Vanilla Essence – 1 tbsp
. Cocoa powder- 1/3 cup / 35 gms
. Curd / Yogurt – 3/4 cup - 2 tblspn / 150 ml
. Milk -1/4 cup / 60 ml
. Baking Powder – 3/4 tsp
. Cashews - 1/2 cup chopped / 75 gms
1) Mix all purpose flour,baking powder and cocoa powder together and keep it aside.
2) Cream butter, sugar and vanilla till fluffy.
3) Add milk, curd and mix well. Slowly add in the flour- cocoa mixture and mix until well combined.
4) Throw in chopped cashews and combine well.
5) Pour this into the greased pan and bake in preheat oven for 30 mins or until a toothpick inserted in the center of the cake comes out clean.
Let it cool completely and cut into squares and serve.