Butter - 100gms
Milk/Dark Chocolate - 100gms
Cocoa powder - 45gms
Coffee powder - 1/2 tbs
Castor sugar/powdered sugar - 200gms
Brown sugar - 50gms
Vannila essence - 1 tsp
Salt - 1tsp
Egg - 3
All purpose flour - 55gms
Walnuts as required
- Mix Milk chocolate, melter butter, half of the cocoa powder, coffee powder and keep it aside for 10 mins.
- In a separate bowl take the castor sugar, brown sugar, eggs and beat well till fluffy.
- Mix the egg mix into chocolate mix and then sieve all purpose flour and remaining cocoa powder.
- Add vanilla essence, salt and walnuts.
- Meanwhile preheat oven to 180 deg cel for 10 mins
- Pour the cake mix into a tray and bake for 45 mins.
45 mins baking would be sufficient.
Don't worry if the centre is moist filled. That is the good indication.