. Cauliflower(gobi) - 1 medium
. Cornflour - 1/2 cup
. Maida/all purpose flour - 1/2 cup
. Red food color - a pinch
. Ginger garlic paste- 1 tbsp
. Salt - 3 tsp approximately
. 2 tbsp Soy sauce
. 2 tbsp tomato sauce
. 1/2 cup chopped onions,
. 1 tbsp chopped garlic
. 1 tbsp chopped ginger
. Corn water(add 1 tbsp corn powder in 1 cup of water)
. Coriander leaves
1. Cut the cauliflower in to small pieces,boil it in water for about 5 mins and keep it a side
2. Add Ginger garlic paste, color,cornflour,maida, salt and lime juice.Mix well.
3. Add gobi pieces, mix well. The whole pieces has to be nicely coated.
5. Add the pieces in the oil. Fry till golden brown color.
6. Remove from the oil, drain them and put it in the kitchen towel.
7. Heat oil in the pan and add chopped oinions,chopped garlic,chopped ginger and fry for some time.
8. Now add soya and tomato sauce and mix well. Add fried gobi pieces and mix well. At last add Corn water and fry for some time.
9. Garnish with coriander leaves and serve :)