. Ripe Mango - 2 cups pureed
. Ripe Mango- 1/2 cup chopped finely
. China Grass - 10 gms
. Condensed Milk - 3 tbsp
. Sugar - 5 tbsp or to taste
. Water - 1/2 cup
. Oil for Greasing the Bowl
1) Take gelatin in a bowl. Add cold water over it and let it soak for 10 mins.
2) Take water in a pan and bring it to boil. Switch off the flame and add in the soaked gelatin and mix well so that it gets dissolved easily.
3) Now add in sugar, condensed milk, mango puree and mango cubes and mix well.
4) Pour this in a greased bowl or ramekins. And put it in the fridge for 2 hours.
5) Run a knife around the sides of the bowl and invert it into a plate.
Tasty tasty Mango Pudding is ready to serve...