. 2 cups boiled rice
. 1/2 grated Amla.
. Ground nuts
. Turmeric powder
. Urad dal - 1/2 tbsp
. Channa Dal - 1/2 tbsp
. Cashew nuts
. Red chilli's 2 no's
. Green Chilli's 2 no's
. Curry leaves
1) Boil Rice and keep it aside.
2) Heat oil in a pan and add turmeric powder,Channa dal, Urad dal, and Hing fry for some time.
3) Now add curry leaves, Green chilli's(chopped vertically),Red chilli's, Cashew nuts and fried ground nuts and fry for some time.
4) Now add grated amla to it and fry gor few mins. Add salt and remove from heat..
5) Switch off the stove and add this mixture to rice.
Mouth watering Amla Pulihara is ready...