Happy New Year...!!!!
. 1 1/2 cups All purpose flour/maida
. Dry active yeast 2 tbsp
. 1/2 cup oats
. 1/4 cup lukewarm water
. 1 cups milk
. 2 tbsp butter(at room temperature)
. 1 tbsp sugar
. 2 tbsp Honey
. 1/2 tbsp salt
. 2 tbsp oil
1) Warm the milk and add the yeast. Set aside until frothy. Mix sugar and keep it aside.
2) Now add the salt,honey and oats to the flour and add milk+Yeast mixture and knead it.Add oil and kneed smooth for about 5- 8 mins.
3) Place this in bowl and cover it with a kitchen towel.
4) Place it aside in a humid place for about 1 to 2 hrs until doubled.
5) Turn out this dough on a floured surface and roll it out into a rectangle.
6) Place them on a baking sheet. Place them aside for about 1 to 2 hrs again to double.
7) Pre-heat oven to 180C.
8) Now bake for about 20 minutes or till sub turn out golden colour.
Prepare your favorite sub using your choice of vegetables and sauces and have it...