. 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
. Dry active yeast 2 tbsp
. 1/4 cup lukewarm water
. 1/2 cups milk
. 2 tbsp butter(at room temperature)
. 1 tbsp sugar
. 1/2 tbsp salt
For Garlic Spread:
Salted butter, at room temperature - 6 tbsp
Minced garlic - 2 tbsp
Chopped coriander leaves - 2 tbsp
1) Warm the milk and add the yeast. Set aside until frothy. Mix Milk and sugar together.
2) Now add the salt to the flour and add milk+Yeast mixture to the butter and stir well. Slowly add the flour one cup at a time to this mixture and knead it smooth for about 5- 8 mins.
3) Place this in bowl and cover it with a kitchen towel.
4) Place it aside in a humid place for about 1 to 2 hrs until doubled.
5) Meanwhile, make the garlic spread by simply mixing butter,garlic paste and chopped coriander leaves.
6) Turn out this dough on a floured surface and roll it out to square and apply garlic spread on top of it.
7) Roll from one end gently and firmly.Cut into half and then each half again into two halves to get 4 equal portions.
Place them side by side on a baking sheet.Place them aside for about 1 to 2 hrs again to double.Sprinkle some sesame seeds/jeera on top of it.
9) Pre-heat oven to 180C.
10) Now bake for about 20 minutes or till rolls turn out golden colour.
Nice aromatic Garlic pull apart rolls are ready to serve..
Recipe Source: Edible Garden