. 1 1/2 cups Bread flour
. Dry active yeast 2 tbsp
. 1/4 cup lukewarm water
. 1 cups milk
. 2 tbsp butter(at room temperature)
. 1 tbsp sugar
. 1/2 tbsp salt
. 2 tbsp sesame seeds
. 2 tbsp oil
1) Warm the milk and add the yeast. Set aside until frothy. Mix Milk and sugar together.
2) Now add the salt to the flour and add milk+Yeast to the flour knead it. Add oil and kneed it smooth for about 5- 8 mins.
3) Place this in bowl and cover it with a kitchen towel.
4) Place it aside in a humid place for about 1 to 2 hrs until doubled.
5) Turn out this dough on a floured surface and roll it out into a square.
6) Using a knife cut it into equal pieces.
7) Roll each piece out in your palm to form a rounded shape . Place them side by side on a baking sheet taking care to leave about 1-1/2 to 2 inch space in the middle. Place them aside for about 1 to 2 hrs again to double.
8) They will take a beautiful shape once they double again. Sprinkle some sesame seeds on top of it.
9) Pre-heat oven to 180C.
10) Now bake for about 20 minutes or till buns turn out golden colour.
Have it as Pav bhaji..and enjoy..