. 3 cups maida or all purpose flour
. 1/4th cup milk
. 2 tbsp curd
. 1 1/4 cup sugar
. 1 tbsp baking powder
. 1 cup orange juice
. 1 orange zest
. 1 1/2 cup melted butter(pour it warm)
. Vanilla essence 2 tbsp
. Kiwi and Orange fruits for decoration
1) Mix all purpose flour and baking powder together and keep it aside.
2) Cream butter, sugar and vanilla essence till fluffy.
3) Add milk, curd,orange zest,orange juice and mix well. Slowly add in the flour mixture and mix until well combined.(i am using less sugar because of icing coating which also contains sugar.So that the sugar consistency will be maintained)
4) Pour this into the greased pan and bake in preheat oven for 30 mins or until a toothpick inserted in the center of the cake comes out clean.
5) Decorate the cake with icing and fruits.
. 1 cup unsalted butter, softened (but not melted!) Ideal texture should be like ice cream.
. 3-4 cups Icing sugar
. 1 tbsp vanilla extract
. 4 tbsp milk or heavy cream
Mix all the ingredients until the sugar has been incorporated with the butter. If your frosting needs a more stiff consistency, add remaining sugar. If your frosting needs to be thinned out, add remaining milk 1 tablespoons at a time.
Delicious yummy Orange cake is ready to serve...