. All purpose flour (Maida) - 3 cups
. Water - 1 cup, luke warm
. Milk - 1/2 cup, luke warm
. Oil - 1/4 cup
. Active dry yeast - 2 tbsp
. Sugar - 2 1/2 tbsp
. Salt - 2 tsp
1) Warm the milk and add dry yeast. Set aside until forthy.Add Sugar and salt to it. Now add Maida and sufficient water and knead until you have a smooth dough for about 10 minutes. Add more flour/water if needed.
2) Transfer to a lightly oiled bowl; cover with kitchen towel and let it rise for 1 hour.
3) Place in a lightly greased loaf pan. Cover loosely with kitchen towel and let rise about 1 hour.
4) Preheat oven to 180C. Uncover and bake the bread for 35-40 minutes, or till it turn out golden colour.
5) Remove bread from the pan and place on a wire cooling rack. After 15 minutes, brush with butter. Cool completely before slicing.