. All purpose flour/Maida : 1 cup
. Baking powder : 1 tsp
. Condensed Milk/Milkmaid : 1/4 cup
. Sugar : 2/4 cup
. Butter : 1/2 cup
. Dry Grated Coconut : 1 cup
1. Mix all the dry ingredients. Now mix butter, milkmaid and combine well.
2. Preheat the oven to 180 C degrees.
3. Divide the cookie mix and make a small balls and press them using your palms to form cookies. Place them on the greased baking sheet.
4. Leave 1 or 2 inches of space between them since cookies become double in size after baking.
5.Place the baking pan into oven and bake for 20 minutes or till golden brown.
6. Check and bottom side is lightly brown then remove from oven and let it cool on the baking sheet for about 10 mins.Garnish with some more dry grated coconut.
Yummy Coconut cookies are ready to serve..!!!