. Wheat flour or all purpose flour- 1/2 cup
. Cocoa powder - 1/2 cup
. Sugar - 1/2 cup
. Chopped walnuts - 1/2cup
. Unsalted butter - 1/2 cup
. Milk - 2 tbsp
. Salt a pinch
1) Mix all the dry ingredients and add butter and milk and make a smooth dough..
2) Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees C.
3) Divide the dough in to small balls.Now press each ball between your palms to from a cookie.
4) Repeat the procedure for the remaining balls and spread them in a cookie pan.
5) Bake them for about 18 mins or until light brown color.
6) Remove them from oven and let the cookies cool down for about 15 mins before serving home made delicious cookies.
Along with today's recipe,i would like to share a sweet memory...
The above picture is taken today,but it contains recipe's which was written 5 years back..It was written by my sweet sis Akhila for me before my marriage..She is a wonderful cook..I came across these papers today from one of my books, and was happy seeing them after a long time..and these recipe papers will stay with me till my last breath...Akhi you are always with me...:)