. 1 1/2 cups Bread flour
. Dry active yeast 2 tbsp
. 1/4 cup lukewarm water
. 1 cups milk
. 2 tbsp butter(at room temperature)
. 1 tbsp sugar
. 1/2 tbsp salt
. 2 tbsp sesame seeds
.2 tbsp oil
1) Warm the milk and add the yeast. Set aside until frothy. Mix Milk and sugar together.
2) Now add the salt to the flour and add milk+Yeast mixture to the flour and knead it. Add oil and kneed it smooth for about 5- 8 mins.
3) Place this in bowl and cover it with a kitchen towel.
4) Place it aside in a humid place for about 1 to 2 hrs until doubled.
5) Turn out this dough on a floured surface and roll it out into a square.
6) Using a knife cut it into equal pieces.
7) Roll each piece out in your palm to form a rounded shape . Place them side by side on a baking sheet taking care to leave about 1-1/2 to 2 inch space in the middle. Place them aside for about 1 to 2 hrs again to double.
8) They will take a beautiful shape once they double again. Sprinkle some sesame seeds on top of it.
9) Pre-heat oven to 180C.
10) Now bake for about 20 minutes or till buns turn out golden colour.