Ingredients(for 10 cupcakes):
. All purpose flour(Maida) - 1 cups
. Cocoa Powder - 1 cup
. Sugar - 1 cup
. Milk - 1/2 cup
. Eggs - 2 No's
. Unsalted Butter at room temperature- 1/2 cup
. Baking powder - 1 tbsp
. Baking soda a pinch
. Lemon juice - 1/2 tbsp
. Vanilla essence - 2 tbsp
. Chopped cashew nuts
1) Mix Sugar and unsalted butter until sugar melts completely.
2) Beat eggs in the above mixture and mix until light and fluffy.
3) Add vanilla essence, milk and mix well.
4) Mix maida,baking soda, baking powder and cocoa powder and add little by little to the above mixture and mix the batter very well.
5) Add lemon juice to retain the flavor of vanilla essence.
6) Pre-heat oven to 180C.
7) Pour the batter in to cupcake moulds and garnish with chopped almonds or chopped cashew nuts. Now bake for about 20 minutes or till done.
Yummy Chocolate Muffins are ready to serve...