. Plain Flour - 1 cups
. Dry Yeast - 1/2 tbsp
. Sugar - 1/4 tbsp
. Salt - 1/4 tbsp
. Warm milk - 3/4 cup
. Cheese grated 1/2 - 1 cup
. Vegetables of your choice for topping( Red, green bell peppers, onions etc)
. Pizza sauce 1 tbsp
. Oregano seasonings
. Chilli flakes
. 2 tbsp oil
1. Warm the milk and add yeast and set aside until frothy.. Mix sugar and add this to flour.
2.Add warm milk and oil to the flour mixture and mix until it forms a large soft dough.
3.Knead the dough for five minutes.Cover the dough with a clean dishcloth, and let it rest for 1 to 2 hrs.
1. Roll out the dough (or flatten with hands) in the size of thin crust pizza.
2. Take a flat bottom nonstick pan and grease with some oil.
3. Place the rolled out pizza base on the pan.
4. Apply pizza sauce.
5. Put some grated cheese.
6. Add vegetables.
7. Spread on the grated cheese on top.
8. Pre-heat oven to 180C.
9. Now bake for about 20 minutes or till edges turn out golden colour.
10. Sprinkle some chilli flakes & oregano seasonings before serving.
Super Yummy Pizza is ready to serve..