Recipe Source: Gayathri's Cook Spot
. All purpose Flour-1/2cup
. Wheat Flour-1/2cup
. Unsalted Butter-1/2cup
. Red Chilly Flakes-1 tbsp
. Baking Powder-1/2tbsp
. Cumin Seeds-1/4tbsp
. Sesame Seeds-1tbsp
1. Cream sugar and butter together until fluffy.
2. Mix the dry ingredients together.
3. Now add the dry ingredients to the butter mixture and mix well.
4. Add milk 1/2tbs at a time until you get a soft dough.
5. Roll out into a circle of 1/4"thickness.
6. Cut into desired shapes using a cookie cutter or a knife.
7. Grease non stick tray using butter and then with flour.
8. Arrange the cookies on the tray.
9. Preheat oven to 200C.
10. Bake for 20minutes.
11. When the side starts changing colour, remove from oven and cool on wire rack.
12. Store in air tight jar.