All Purpose Flour-150gm
Baking Powder-1 tsp
Cherries for garnishing
1) Make a Paste of the small mango.
2) Mix sugar to the mango puree. I have added very little because mango itself was very sweet.So before adding sugar just check the sweetness of the mango otherwise the muffins may turn out so sweet.
3) Now mix baking soda, baking powder, milk, vanilla essence and mix well.
4) Add flour to the mixture and mix well.
5) Preheat oven to 200C.
6) Grease the muffins tray with butter and then with some flour.
7) Pour the batter in the trays and bake them in the oven for about 20 mins.
8) Cool it for some time and garnish with cherries before serving.
Yummy yummy Mango Muffins are ready to serve..