Here is my first cake recipe which came out so soft and delicious..
. All purpose flour or maida- 1 cup
. Sugar(powdered) - 1/2 cup
. Curd - 1/2 cup
. Cocoa powder - 1/2 cup
. Unsalted butter - 1/4 cup
. Vanilla essence - 1 tbsp
. Baking powder - 1 tbsp
. Baking soda - 1/2 tbsp
1. Mix all purpose flour and cocoa powder together and keep it aside.
2. Cream butter,sugar and curd till smooth with spoon or hand blender.
3. Add baking soda,baking powder, vanilla essence and mix well.
4. Slowly add little flour-cocoa mixture and mix until well combined.
5. Pour the batter into a greased baking tray and bake in preheat oven for 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center of the cake comes out clean.(bake at 180 degrees C).
Smooth and yummy Chocolate cake is ready to serve..
Recipe source: Achu's Recipe