I am very exited to post my first baked recipe today..I have started baking with these cookies and they came out very well.Really a good start for me.This month i am planning to post all baked recipes in my blog..Keep reading and enjoy..
. Wheat flour - 1 cup
. Sugar - 1/2 cup
. Chopped almonds - 1/2cup
. Unsalted butter - 1/2 cup
. Ilachi powder - 2 tbsp
. Milk - 2 tbsp
. Salt - 1/4 tbsp
1) Mix all the dry ingredients and add butter and milk and make a dough..
2) Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees C.
3) Divide the dough in to small balls.Now press each ball between your palms to from a cookie.
4) Repeat the procedure for the remaining balls and spread them in a cookie pan.
5) Bake them for about 18 mins or until light brown color.
6) Remove them from oven and let the cookies cool down for about 15 mins before serving home made delicious cookies.
I am linking this delicious cookies to Favorite recipes event: Cookies. Hosted by Swathi of Zesty south indian Kitchen.
Linking this to Walk through Memory Lane - Gayathri's event
hosted by Kalyani