. Burger Buns - 4no's
. Potato(cooked and mashed) - 1 cup
. Jeera powder- 1 tbsp
. Onions sliced - 1/2 cup
. 1 green chilli
. Coriander powder - 1/2 tbsp
. lemon juice - 2 tbsp
. Chilli powder - 1tbsp
For the filling
a few cucumber slices
1) Heat oil in a pan.Add onions,sliced green chilli and fry for some time.
2) Add mashed aloo, salt, jeera powder, coriander powder and mix well.
3) Add lemon juice and switch off the stove.
4) Divide this portion in to equal small bolls.
5) Taking one at a time, gently flatten each ball into a round patty.
6) Heat 1 tsp. oil in a non-stick pan over a low heat. Pan-fry these tikki's both sides till crisp golden brown, adding oil if required, on a very low heat.
Serving the Burger
1)Cut each bun horizontally into two.
2) Spread a little tomato ketchup.
3) Place a cheese slice,lettuce leaf and vegetable cutlet and put a few cucumber slices, onion slice, and one tomato slice on top.
4) Cover with the upper half of the bun.
5) Repeat with the remaining buns, cutlets,and filling.
Serve hot with aloo chips...