. Potato(cooked and mashed) - 1 cup
. Jeera powder- 1 tbsp
. Onions sliced - 1/2 cup
. 1 green chilli
. Coriander powder - 1/2 tbsp
. lemon juice - 2 tbsp
. Chilli powder - 1tbsp
1) Heat oil in a pan.Add onions,sliced green chilli and fry for some time.
2) Add mashed aloo, salt, jeera powder, coriander powder,chilli powder and mix well.
3) Add lemon juice and switch off the stove.
4) Divide this portion in to equal small bolls.
5) Taking one at a time, gently flatten each ball into a round patty.
6) Heat 1 tsp. oil in a non-stick pan over a low heat. Pan-fry these tikki's both sides till crisp golden brown, adding oil if required, on a very low heat.
Hot hot Aloo Patties are ready to serve..