. Paneer - 250 g
. Butter - 1tbsp
. Ginger garlic paste - 2 tbsp
. Turmeric powder - 1/2 tsp
. Cashew nuts - 3 to 4 tbsp
. Red chilly powder - 1 1/2 tsp
. Onion chopped - 1 cup
. Garam Masala - 1/2 tsp
. Cardamom powder - 1 tsp
. Tomatoe puree - 1 cup
. Kasoori methi - 1 tbsp
. Fresh cream - 1/4 cup
. Oil to shallow fry
. Salt to taste
1) Melt butter in a non stick pan.
2) Add ginger garlic paste,turmeric powder, broken cashew nuts, red chilly powder and onion.
3) Cook all these ingredients in medium flame for 5 mins.
4) Now add garam masala,and cardamom powder. Stir well again and cook for 5 more mins. Turn off the flame.
5) Allow to cool and grind it to smooth paste( add little water if required).
6) Shallow fry sliced paneer in a pan.
Pour the ground paste in non stick pan and add tamato puree this to the masala paste and combine well.
7) Add little water and bring it to boil.
8) Now add kasoori methi.Add heavy whipping cream. This makes the curry Rich. Add salt to taste.
9) Then add fried paneer and mix well.
Tasty and yummy rich Shahi paneer is ready to serve...