. Potato - 5 nos
. Salt - 1 tsp
1) Wash the potatoes and remove the outer skin using the peeler.
2) Slice the potatoes using a slicer
3) Take sufficient water in a big container and bring the water to boil.Add salt to boiling water
4) Now add the sliced potato into the container, while the water is still boiling and leave for 3 min.
5) Now take potato slices out of the container and sun dry them for 2 days in hot summer.
6) The dry slices can be preserved and fried in oil whenever needed.
7) Take them in a bowl and sprinkle little bit of salt and red chilli powder on top of them and have them as a snack.
Tasty Aloo chips are ready to serve...