. Rice Flour - 1 cup
. Besan flour- 1/4 cup
. Dalda - 2 tbsp
. Jeera - 1/2 tbsp
. Sesame seeds- 1 tbsp
1) Mix all the ingredients with enough water to make a dough.
2) Heat oil in a deep pan.
3) Take the 1 star attachment and fix it to the Muruku press.With this 1 star attachment we will get mulla muruku.
4) Take some dough and keep it in a muruku press.
5) Slowly squeeze out muruku using muruku press in a plastic sheet.Slightly rotate the maker round and round until you make a circle.
6)Remove it from the plastic to your hands and then drop it into the hot oil.
7) Fry till it turn light brown colour.
Have this tasty muruku with tea..