. Left over aloo fry
. Bread(remove the edges)
. oil for deep frying
1) Heat oil in a deep pan/kadai.
2) Make a small lemon size balls with the left over aloo fry.
3) Take the bread slice and dip in water and take out immediately.
4) Squeeze the water with your palms.
5) Now place the aloo stuffing in the middle of the bread slice and carefully close the edges.
6) Fry them until they turn into golden brown colour.
7) Remove from flame and drain the excess of oil.
Tasty bread bonda is ready to serve.
Serve hot with sauce or ketchup.