. 1 cup oats
. 2 tbsp rice flour
. 2 tbsp besan flour
. 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
. salt to taste
. Grated carrot
. Chopped onions
. Chopped coriander leaves
1) Mix all the ingredients together with water(like dosa batter).
2) Heat a flat pan on medium high heat.
3) When pan gets hot, pour a ladle full of batter on pan in circular motions.
4) Pour few drops of oil around the dosa and garnish with grated carrot, chopped onions, and coriander leaves.
5) cook for some time and serve hot with coconut chutney.
Healthy Oats dosa is ready to serve....