. Milk 2 Cups
. Corn Flour 1 1/2 – 2 tbsps
. Apple 1
. 1 cup pomegranate seeds
. Mango 1 Small
. Banana 1 Small
. Dates 4
1) Finely chop the dates.
2) Wash and chop the apple into small pieces.
3) Peel and chop the mango into big chunks discarding the pit.
4) Peel and chop the banana into small chunks.
5) Mix all the chopped ingredients together.
6) Dissolve the custard powder in quarter cup of the room temperature milk and keep aside.
7) Heat remaining milk in a sauce pot and bring it to boil.
8) Keeping stirring while pouring the custard powder dissolved milk.
9) Let the milk boil for couple of minutes for milk to thicken.
10) Once milk is little thick, stir in desired sugar and remove from heat.
11) Cool to room temperature and refrigerate the custard for few hours.
12) In a serving bowl, add the chopped fruits and dried fruits and nuts.
13) Layer the fruits with few tablespoons of the chilled custard.
14) Garnish with more fruits and nuts.
Delicious custard is ready to serve....