. 2 cups Fresh grated coconut
. 1 Cup milk
. 1 Cup Jaggery
. 100g ghee
. 1 tbsp Cardamom powder
1) In a pan take 1 tsp ghee, coconut,milk, jaggery and keep it on low flame.
2) Jaggery will slowly start melting making the coconut sticky.
3) Keep stirring constantly, as bottom can get easily burnt at this stage.
4) After about 15 minutes of stirring, the mixture will come together.
5) Add cardamom powder and ghee to the coconut mixture.
6) Immediately pour this mixture in to the greased tray or plate.
7) cut in to squares and store it in an air tight container.