. 4 to 5 Chicken leg pieces with skin
. 4 tablespoon Yoghurt
. 1 Lime
. 2 medium sized Onions, roughly sliced
. 2 teaspoon Ginger garlic paste
. 1 teaspoon Coriander powder
. 1 teaspoon Cumin powder
. 1/2 teaspoon Red Chili powder
. 1/2 teaspoon Turmeric powder
. 2 teaspoon Salt
. Oil for frying..
1) Place Chicken legs in a large bowl. Make small cavities in the chicken legs by using the tip of the knife.
2) Apply lime juice all over the chicken legs.
3) Add sliced ginger garlic paste,onions, coriander powder, cumin powder, turmeric powder,salt and red chili powder. Mix well rubbing them under the chicken's skin and inside the cavities.
4) Add the yogurt. Mix well to coat all the pieces evenly.
5) Heat oil in a pan. Fry each leg piece seperately till golden colour.
Yummy yummy Roasted chicken legs are ready to serve...