. Cauliflower - 1 medium
. Thick curd(drain out execss water) - 1 cup
. Red food color - a pinch
. Garam masala - 2 tbsp
. Red chilli powder - 3 tbsp
. Lemon juice - 2 tbsp
. Gingergarlic paste- 1 tbsp
. Cornflour - 1/2 cup
. Salt - 3 tsp approximately
1. Cut the cauliflower in to small pieces,boil it in water for about 5 mins and keep it a side
2. Add the curd in the bowl. Add Ginger garlic paste, color,garam masala powder,chilli powder,cornflour, salt and lime juice.Mix well.
3. Add gobi pieces, mix well. The whole pieces has to be nicely coated.
5. Add the pieces in the oil. Fry till golden brown color.
6. Remove from the oil, drain them and put it in the kitchen towel.
7. Serve hot with ketchup.