. 1 Cup mashed potato
. 2 ps Capsicum
. 1 cup besan flour
. Eating soda a pinch
1) Cut capsicum into long and wide pieces.
2) Fry Mashed potato in a pan with little oil for 5 mins and add some salt.
3) Prepare loose batter with besan flour and add eating soda and salt for taste.
4) Fill capsicum(Cut pieses) with a spoonful of cooked potato and dip the stuffed capsicum in to the batter.
5) Heat oil in a pan and deep fry the Capsicum Bajji’s till they turn golden brown in color.
Hot and tasty Aloo Stuffed capsicum bajji is ready to serve...