. 3 eggs
. 1 cup cooked rice
. Beans chopped
. Carrot chopped
. Green chillie paste - 1 tbsp
. Coriander leaves( Chopped)
. Mint leaves( Chopped)
. Pepper powder1 tbsp
. Ginger garlic paste - 1 tbsp
. Cumin seeds
1) Heat oil in a pan and add cumin and jeera seeds. When they splutter add chopped ginger garlic paste,chilli paste, Mint leaves( chopped), Beans and carrot.
2) Fry for some time and beat eggs.
3) Cook for another 2 mins and add pepper powder and then add boiled rice to it..
4) Mix it all up well so that the rice is evenly coated with the gravy and cook for another three to four minutes.
5) Remove from flame, garnish with coriander and serve.
Here is beautiful flower pot from my balcony....