. 1kg Boneless Chicken.
. 1 cup Yogurt.
. 1 Big Onion(Sliced).
. 1 1/2 tsp Ginger garlic paste.
. 1 tsp Green Chili paste.
. 1 tsp Coriander powder.
. 2 tbsp Green coriander leaves.
. 3 tbsp Butter
. 2 tbsp Tomato puree.
. 4 Tomatoes (Finely chopped)
. 2 tsp Red chili powder.
. 1 tsp Turmeric Powder.
. 2 tsp Garam Masala.
. 2 tsp Butter Chicken Masala or ordinary chicken masala.
. Salt. (As per taste).
. A pinch colour
1. Chop chicken in medium pieces.
2. Add yogurt, ginger garlic paste, 1 tbsp tomato puree, green chili paste, red chili powder, turmeric powder, garam masala, coriander powder, Tandoori or Butter Chicken masala and salt to the chopped chicken pieces. Mix it thoroughly.
3. Marinate the chicken for 3-4hrs.
4. Heat the butter. (on a low flame)
5. Add onions and fry them till they turn golden brown.
6. Add all the tomatoes and the remaining 1 tbsp tomato puree. Mix it well.
7. On a medium flame keeping stirring the mixture and bring it to boil.
8. Add the marinated chicken. Mix it well. (Keep stirring constantly for 5 mins on a medium flame)
9. Bring the chicken to boil.
10. Cover the pan with a lid and allow the chicken to cook for 15mins or more if required. (on a medium flame)
11. Once the chicken is nicely cooked turn off the gas. Keep the pan covered for another 10mins and allow the gravy to settle.
12. Garnish it with coriander leaves and butter and serve hot.