. 250gm Methi (fenugreek)
. 2-cup boiled Aloo (potatoes)
. 1-cup chopped onion
. 2-tbsp chilli powder
. 1-tbsp turmeric powder
. 1-tbsp coriander powder
. 1-tbsp cumin seeds
. 2-tbsp oil
. Salt to taste
. Coriander leaves
1) Heat the oil in low flame and add cumin seeds.
2) Then add chopped onion and cook until golden brown.
3) Add boiled chopped methi and fry for some time, then add boiled potatoes(chopped) in it.
4) Add salt, red chilli powder, coriander powder and fry for some time.
5) Garnish with coriander leaves.
Aloo methi curry goes good with chapati..