. Maida or All Purpose Flour - 2 cups
. Salt - 1/2tbsp
. Jeera- 1 tbsp
. Vanaspati or Dalda - 1/2cup
. Water as needed
. Oil to deep fry
1) Take a bowl add Maida or All Purpose Flour ,salt ,Jeera, Heat Dalda/vanaspati then add to the flour. mix well.
2) Now add water slowly make a liitle hard dough.
3) Heat Oil for deep frying.
4) On a flat surface make a roti or puri (size of the puri or roti should Little big than usual).
5) Now take a knife cut the puri in the shape of diamonds as shown in figure.
6) Now take pedas and deep fry on a normal heat.
7) As they are golden brown take out from oil and place on a tissue paper so that excess oil will be out. store them in air tight containers and can be stored for 2-3 weeks.
Crisp Namak Ped is ready to serve.