Rice - 3 Cups
Toor Dhal - 2 cups
Small Onion - 1 Cup(chopped)
Peas - 1 Cup
Beans - 1/2 cup (Chopped)
Drumstick 1 no (chopped)
Tomatoes - 2 Nos
Tamarind Juice - 1/4 Cup
Red chilli powder - 2 Tbsp
Ghee - 3 Tbsp
Oil- 4 Tbsp
Turmeric powder - 1/2 Tbsp
Salt As Required
For Masala(amounts can be taken according to your taste):
Dry red chilli
1) Dry roast the masala ingredients and grind it to fine powder.
2) Cook toor dhal with turmeric powder and keep it aside.
3) Cook rice seperately.
4) Heat oil in a pan. Add 1 tsp of masala powder, onion, beans,drum stick, carrot and tomato and fry for sometime til the vegetables are cooked.
5) Add cooked dhal, tamarind juice, masala powder, salt and red chilli powder.
6) Add some water and allow it to boil for sometime.
7) Add the cooked rice to the above gravy and allow it to cook for 5 mins
8) Garnish with Coriander leaves, ghee and coconut before serving.
Mouth watering Bisbilla bath is ready to serve.Goes well with papadam.
I am very delightful to share my first award with you all....which is given by srilekha for participating in EFM - Parathas and Gravies / Curries Series for which i am very Thankful to her.