. 10 small dondakaya(tindora)
. 1 big onion
. cashew nuts 4 no's
. sesame seeds 1 tbsp
. 2 green chillies
. Ginger garlic paste 1 tbsp
. Coriander powder 1 tbsp
. Coriander leaves
. Chilli powder 1 tbsp
. Salt to taste
1) Take dondakaya(tindora) and slit in to + shape.
2) Heat oil in pressure cooker.Add mustard seeds.When they start to crackle add curry leaves and turmeric powder. Sauté for few seconds.
3) Cut onion in to 2 big pieces and add them to the pan.
4) Now add dondakaya(tindora) to it. Add salt and close the pressure cooker and wait until one whistle, then switch off the stove.
5) After 10 mins, open the lid and take cooked onions, mirchi in to one bowl.And grind them along with ginger garlic paste, coriander powder, chilly powder, salt, cashew nuts and sesame seeds.
6) Now switch on the stove and add this paste to the cooker which contains boiled dondakaya(tindora)and allow it to cook for 10 more mins.
7) Garnish it with Coriander leaves.
dondakaya(tindora) curry is ready to eat.