. 1 cup sabudana
. 2 spoons crushed ground nuts
. 1 big onion
. 2 green chillies
. Urad daal, mustured seeds, cumin seeds
. Coriander leaves
1) Soak Sabudani in water for 3 hrs,then wash them for about 5 times until you get clear sabudani.
2) Heat oil and add urad daal, mustured seeds, cumin seedsand fry for few mins.
2) Now add chopped onions and chillies.
3) Once onions turns to transparent add soaked sabudani to it and close the lid for about 5 mins.
4) Add salt and crushed groundnuts and fry for 5 more minutes.
5) Add coriander leaves and serve hot..