2) Pierce the chicken with a fork so that the spices are absorbed while marinating.
3) Next add all the ingredients from ginger garlic paste, Red chilly powder,Turmeric powder, Coriander powder, corn flour to the chicken pieces and toss thoroughly.
4) Keep aside for about two hours, preferably refrigerate if possible.
5) Heat the oil for frying and fry the chicken pieces till they are cooked through and evenly browned.
6) Add curry leaves and Coriander leaves, to the fried chicken pieces. Serve hot.