Corn is High in Nutrients:
One of the benefits of corn is that it is high in nutrients. A few of these important nutrients are:
- Thiamin (vitamin B1) which is used in the metabolism of carbohydrates.
- Pantothenic acid (vitamin B5) which helps with physiological functions.
- Folate which helps the generation of new cells especially important before and during pregnancy.
- Vitamin C which fights against diseases.
• 15-20 Baby corn
• 5 tsp all purpose flour
• 15 tsp Corn flour
• 2 tsp Ginger-garlic paste
• 1-2 tsp Chili-garlic sauce
• 1 tsp Soya sauce
• 2 tbsp Fresh coriander leaves, washed and chopped, for garnishing
• 2 Medium onions, finely chopped
• 4 Green chilies, washed and chopped
• 2 Garlic cloves, washed, peeled and finely chopped
• Tomato sauce, as required
• Oil for deep frying
• Salt to taste