Kottu Parotta is famous street food in Kerala and Tamil Nadu.. Here is the recipe of it with out egg(veg version).
. Chapati/Plain Paratha - 2-4 in nos.( Shred them with your hands)
. Onion - 1(cut long)
. Tomato - 3 (cut long)
. Ginger garlic paste - 1/2 tbsp
. Turmeric powder - 1/2 tbsp
. Chill powder - 1/2 tbsp
. Coriander powder - 1 tbsp each
. Green chilies - 2 (cut long)
. cumin seeds - 1tbsp
. Oil - 2 tbsp
. salt to taste
. Curry leaves - 3-4 in nos.
. coriander leaves for garnish
1) Heat oil in an iron skillet or a non stick pan. Keep the heat in medium.
2) Season with cumin seeds and curry leaves.Add turmeric powder,ginger garlic paste.
3) When the cumin seeds pops add chopped onions and green chillies. Fry them until light brown.
4) Add chopped tomatoes . Fry until the tomatoes cooked properly .
5) Then add coriander powder, chilli pdr and salt. Fry them for couple of minutes.
6) Add the shredded chapati/ plain paratha.
Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot.